This website is run by Livi. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (for example NVDA)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. These are:
- the form on the Request to change details page, which does not show error messages when fields aren’t complete
- the feedback form on the Friends and family test results page, which does not show error messages
- some error messages that time out (disappear after a certain amount of time)
Feedback and contact information
If you have feedback, or need information on this website in a different format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll get back to you in 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Contact the practice to find out about text relay, audio induction loops and BSL interpreters.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Barnsley Healthcare Federation Brierley is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
This site has the following issues with error messages:
- The change of details form does not show error messages - this fails WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion 3.3.3 Error Suggestion
- The feedback form on the Friends and family test results page does not show error messages - this fails WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion 3.3.1 Error Identification
- Some error messages disappear after a certain amount of time - this fails WCAG 2.1 Success Criterion 2.2.1 Timing Adjustable
We plan to fix these issues by 30 June 2022.
Nothing on the site is a disproportionate burden to fix.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
No content is outside the scope of the accessibility regulations.
Alternatives for non-accessible content
At the moment there are no accessible alternatives to the non-accessible content. While we are updating content to fix this, you can find out the non-accessible information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 19 January 2022. It was last reviewed on 19 January 2022.
This website was last tested on 19 January 2022. The test was carried out by Livi.
The website is based on six templates. We took at least one page from each template to test. We chose pages that cover the range of user tasks and functionality on the site.